v2.1.1 & v2.1.2: Bug fixes for web authentication, logging and services
Published by Marco on
The summary below describes major new features, items of note and breaking changes. The full list of issues for 2.1.1 and full list of issues for 2.1.2 are available for those with access to the Encodo issue tracker.
- Improved configuration, logging and error-handling for Windows services. (QNO-4992, QNO-5043, QNO-5057, QNO-5076, QNO-5077, QNO-5109)
- Schema-based validation is once again applied. Without these validators, it was possible to make a model without the required meta-ids. During migration, this caused odd behavior. (QNO-5118)
- Use TPL and async/await for services (QNO-5113)
- Added new
GetList(IEnumerable<IMetaRelation>)method to help products avoid lazy-loading (QNO-5113)
- Reduce traffic for the
- Improve usability and error-reporting in the Quino Migrator
ConfigureDataProviderActionBasehas been replaced with
- The standard implementations for
IStatusFeedbackas well as the other special-purpose feedbacks (e.g.
ISchemaMigratorFeedback) have all been updated to require an
IStatusLoggerin the constructors. This was done to ensure that messages sent to feedbacks are logged, as noted in the highlights above. If you’ve implemented your own feedbacks, you’ll have to accommodate the new constructors.